- University of Washington, LL.M.
- Seattle University, J.D.
- University of Washington, B.A.
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Western District of Washington
- Eastside Legal Assistance Program - Volunteer of the Year, 2011
- King County Bar Association - Volunteer of the Month
PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS & AFFILIATIONS
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- Northwest Immigration Rights Project Volunteer Attorney
- Snoqualmie Women in Business
- Centra de la Raza Legal Clinic Volunteer Attorney
Adria strongly believes in access to justice for everyone and has incorporated that into her practice by providing a sliding fee scale and by also working with clients to make alternative billing arrangements. Income should not stop anyone from being able to hire an attorney to advocate for their needs and this has become a core focus for Adria.
Adria is an avid runner and Crossfitter in her spare time and is trying to work yoga into the schedule for some balance. When she is not doing those activities, her three boys (ages 12, 11 and 9) keep her pretty busy as well!