- University of Washington, LL.M.
- Gonzaga University, J.D.
- University of Washington, B.A.
PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS & AFFILIATIONS
- University of Washington Low Income Taxpayer Clinic, Volunteer Attorney
- Asian Bar Association of Washington
- Korean American Bar Association
- Mother Attorneys Mentoring Association of Seattle
- King County Bar Association
- Washington State Bar, Real Property Probate & Trust Section Member
Ashley truly enjoys the personal connections she establishes with her clients, which is why her practice is focused on serving individuals and small business owners. After obtaining her law degree, Ashley spent another year completing a program entirely devoted to the study of tax law and earned a Master of Laws (LL.M) in taxation. Because of this, she is uniquely qualified to handle complex issues related to tax.
Ashley's prior experience include being a tax associate at an accounting firm where she prepared individual, trust, estate, and exempt-organization tax returns. She also advised individuals and small business owners on all aspects of tax planning. Ashley has also represented taxpayers in litigation against the Internal Revenue Service.
Outside of the office, Ashley spends as much time as possible with her two children and toy poodle. Her hobbies include photography, working out, and cheering on all the Seattle sports teams, especially her beloved UW Huskies.