- Seattle University, J.D.
- Washington State University, B.A., cum laude
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington
PROFESSIONAL ORGANIZATIONS & AFFILIATIONS
- American Bar Association
- Washington State Bar Association
- King County Bar Association
- East King County Bar Association
- Solo & Small Firm Section
- Family Law Section
- Kinship Care Solutions Project
- Professional Business Network
- Eastside Business Association
- Kirkland Chamber of Commerce
COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT & ACTIVITIES
- Seattle Police Department Community Police Academy
- Eastside FT Running Club
- Columbia Tower Club
John is the managing attorney of Rosecrans Law Group, PLLC. He is a licensed attorney in Washington State. He received his law degree from Seattle University School of Law and his undergraduate degree from Washington State University. John is admitted to practice in all Washington State courts as well as the United States District Court for the Western District of Washington.
John thrives on interacting with his clients and getting to know them personally. Doing so makes him even better at what he does. Because he truly cares about each of his client's needs, he is able to establish a relationship in which he advocates for his clients' legal rights while also tending to their personal needs that are invariably intertwined.
John currently resides in north Seattle with his family. He is an avid WSU Cougars fan and enjoys running, hiking, bowling, tennis, fine dining, live music and jazz, and cooking and entertaining for family, friends, and co-workers.
John is always in search of new challenges, both personal and professional. He completed his first ever half marathon. His next set of challenges include running a full marathon, resume playing the piano, and learning French.